Saturday, January 11, 2014

Blog Happy (repost)

This is a repost of a blog written a few years ago.  it was deleted ...

Although I have had my blogs for a while, I have recently started reading some blogs.  Well, let me rephrase that:  I have been reading blogs from family and friends for quite a while.  But, I have just started reading *gasp* gay blogs.  Particularly, I have been reading different MoHo blogs.  Now, I had to look up MoHo.

MoHo is defined as:
1) A Mormon Homosexual / Gay Mormon
2) A person of homosexual orientation who has some affiliation (either as a current member or former member) with the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

Ahhh ... I guess that makes sense.  I guess I would be ... am ... a MoHo.

Anyway, I have found that I like some of them and others I find ... boring.  Maybe if I knew the people better, I would enjoy them more.  Or, maybe I would realize why I don't enjoy them.  :-)

I may, over the life of this blog, pull information from one or more of these blogs.  I'll try to share the origination of the blog.

And ... here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment