Saturday, January 11, 2014

The opening (repost)

This is the first entry I wrote on my blog.  I am reposting it, as it was deleted.


So, here is the start of my new blog.  It isn't as "out" there as you might think.  In fact, it is still pretty much in the closet for many of my family and friends. But, that is a reason for starting this.  It is to let people know that it is okay to be you ... no matter what stage in life you are in.  For me, it means I am a guy who happens to be gay and who happens to be Latter-Day Saint (Mormon).
 I don't think any of them solely define who I am.  All of them, with many other personal characteristics and attributes and personal experiences make up the whole me. Unlike Kevin Keller, the new Archie character, I am in a stage where some of my friends and co-workers and most of my family are unaware that I am gay. You may have stumbled on this page by accident.  You may never come back.  But, like all aspects of life, I hope you have a better outlook on life because of your visit.  I'll introduce myself and more of my life, later.  For now ... Adieu ..

No comments:

Post a Comment